Kicker SSICRE14 - Crew Cab install question

Deciding if I want to install the KICKER SSICRE14 (Model 19303118) subwoofer only in a 2017 Sierra SLT w/Bose.  I pulled the driver kick panel off to take a peek at the wiring to see if I could locate the speaker wires that I'm supposed to tap into.  According to the instructions, I'm looking for a (Blue and Blue/Brown twisted pair) which I understand is the left front door speaker.  Question: is it possible that my truck doesn't use Blue/brown wires, but rather blue/orange as seen in the photo?  This is definitely the harness that goes up and into the driver door, but separating out all of this bundle, I don't see any blue/brown wire twisted with a blue.  These wires [see photo] are slightly larger in gauge than most of the other wires in the bundle.  

I cannot find a schematic of what the Blue and Blue/Orange wires would be connected to if not the speaker...  Before I attempt to install I wondered if anybody else has run across this?  

Also, those with this set up, does the amp shut off immediately when the ignition is turned off and the drive door opened or does it stay on for a period of time?  

01Gallery.jpg

To me, the picture looks like blue/brown wire twisted with a blue. I've never looked at the green light on the amp, but I would assume it does. Are you concerned about the amp draining the battery?  

Thanks for the reply.  I feel like this is one of those photos on the net where people are saying the dress is one color or the other. HA! My wife & dad both thought the wire was blue/orange stripe twisted with blue. I guess these are the only wires in the bundle going to the door that remotely resemble the instructions so it's got to be the right ones. 

Yes, I was concerned about battery drain... for whatever reason, my 2017 has been through 3 batteries in 5 years and 50k miles - I assume this is going to exacerbate this problem.  

• 3 months later...

The only difficult part for me was fishing the power wire through the firewall on my SLT.  I used a piece of actual eletrical fishtape to push through the grommet and I was able to tape the power wire onto that and pull the fishtape through with needle nose pliers under the dash.  Took me about 3 hours total with at least 50% of the time spent on that step alone. The rest was about another 1.5 hours including cleanup.  It isn't going to rock your socks off, but it is enough for me and my kids who ride back there.  Good luck!