My new '22 RST

On 6/28/2022 at 8:18 PM, Street Queen said:

Where did you get the black Z71 badges from?  those look great!

GM finally came out with them this year. It never made sense that they didn't have them before.

https://accessories.chevrolet.com/product/chevrolet-z71-emblems-in-black-85109485?model=Silverado 1500&modelId=491&bodyId=22&body=Crew Cab Pickup&wheelId=651&wheel=Short Box&trimId=478&trim=LTZ&driveId=8&drive=4WD&engineId=17881&engine=3.0L L6 DIESEL&bodyNumDoors=5&year=2022&make=Chevrolet&categoryId=98048

3 hours ago, mjonesjr84 said:

Thankyou Kind Sir.  I can use my Chevy rewards for that! I realize this should be a DIY project; I don't want to ****** it up.

Just now, Street Queen said:

Thankyou Kind Sir.  I can use my Chevy rewards for that! I realize this should be a DIY project; I don't want to ****** it up.

No worries. Everybody has a different skill/comfort level to do things. Don't let anyone degrade you for letting someone else do it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VTX DOUG said:

From the window sticker DARK ESSENTIALS PACKAGE (DEALER INSTALLED)
• BLACK NAMEPLATES
• BLACK TAILGATE LETTERING $325

I don't believe that the Z71 emblem is part of that package. Your dealer probably ordered it separate and put it on. I looked at a 2022 refresh that had this package but the Z71 emblems were still chrome (unless the dealer I looked at the truck at didn't put the Z71 badge on).

2 hours ago, mjonesjr84 said:

I don't believe that the Z71 emblem is part of that package. Your dealer probably ordered it separate and put it on. I looked at a 2022 refresh that had this package but the Z71 emblems were still chrome (unless the dealer I looked at the truck at didn't put the Z71 badge on).

I believe you’re correct. A black z71 badge isn’t included in the blackout package.