OEM wireless Charging on 2022 Silverado LTZ

When I first picked up the truck, the wireless charging would not work with my phone (Google 6 Pro).聽 Over the next few days, I put my phone on the charger and it would work occasionally.聽 For the last week, it has been working (although it charges very slow).聽 Yesterday, it stopped charging my phone again.聽 After playing with it for a while, I found that the charger will not charge my phone if the battery gets low (30 to 40%).聽 If I turn off the phone when the battery is low and drop it on the charger, the charger will start working again.

Is anyone else experiencing problems with their wireless charging?

Edited by homermacleod
Add more info

• 2 months later...
22 hours ago, cranetek74 said:

I have new refreshed 2022 AT4 and both of my phone wont charge on the wireless pad, they start charging then stop, does that a couple times then fails with an orange triangle on the screen. 75k on a truck and the tech dont work. anyone else find a fix?

This is certainly not what we like to hear, cranetek74. 聽Please know, customer satisfaction is extremely important to us. Our team would be more than happy to take a closer look into the concerns with your 2022 AT4. To do so, please send an email to [email protected] with ATTN: cranetek74/GM Trucks in the subject line.

Please include your contact information, VIN, a brief description of your concern, and the name of your preferred dealership. We look forward to hearing from you. To learn more about GM鈥檚 privacy policy, please visit https://www.gm.com/privacy-statement.html.

Privacy Statement | General Motors
Your privacy is important to General Motors. This Privacy Statement addresses the personal information GM collects and how GM handles that personal information.
www.gm.com

• 1 month later...
On 9/2/2022 at 8:12 AM, cranetek74 said:

Confirmed Wireless Fast Charging is on. so not sure whats going on.. I guess a appointment at dealer is needed?

On 9/2/2022 at 8:12 AM, cranetek74 said:

Confirmed Wireless Fast Charging is on. so not sure whats going on.. I guess a appointment at dealer is needed?

I have the same issue with 2022 sierra Denali, I had a 2020 At4 and never had a issue , it鈥檚 very frustrating cause you have to remove your case and then make sure it is in the exact place or it won鈥檛 charge, then it charges realy slow , spent $99thousand on a sub standard truck even though it is supposed to be a step up from the AT4聽

Ihavethe same issue with 2022 sierra Denali, I had a 2020At4 and never had a issue , it鈥檚 very frustratingcause you have to remove your case and then make sure it is in theexact place or it won鈥檛 charge, then it charges realy slow , spent $90 thousand 聽on a sub standard truck even thoughit is supposed to be a step up from the AT4聽

very disappointed聽

16 hours ago, Snuggles said:

Ihavethe same issue with 2022 sierra Denali, I had a 2020At4 and never had a issue , it鈥檚 very frustratingcause you have to remove your case and then make sure it is in theexact place or it won鈥檛 charge, then it charges realy slow , spent $90 thousand 聽on a sub standard truck even thoughit is supposed to be a step up from the AT4聽

very disappointed聽

Snuggles,

Start a case with your dealer, the more exposure this get the faster they will come up with a fix or generate a list of non compatible phones, but in todays technology there should be any non compatible phones.