Brake pads suggestions

Going to change the pads on my 2018 Silverado this weekend and I am looking for suggestions on what your thoughts are on pads.

Would like low dust and considering the look of my rotors I may just change the pads.

Thoughts please

4 hours ago, steelerdude15 said:

There are several people here who like the factory pads and rotors because of how long they last. 

I was going to do the work myself, so most likely buy from Rock Auto or AutoZone, NAPA etc.

7 minutes ago, No Tyme said:

I was going to do the work myself, so most likely buy from Rock Auto or AutoZone, NAPA etc.

You can get the factory stuff from RockAuto. GM also launched an ACDelco online parts catalog and you can order through them that way too.

• Thanks 1

My OEM brakes lasted around 105K before I needed to change them. I ended up changing the rotors too and went with the Z36 Power Stop package and so far I am very pleased with the results. I just wish they shipped more than one set of caliper pin boots for the rear brakes, changed both sets out on the front brakes. Also went with good Permatex ceramic brake lubricant over the little packets that came with them.

• Thanks 1