Intermittent ticking

Does anyone know if the pulsar LT works with a truck that has an intermittent tick already or should I carry it to the dealership and MAYBE have them “fix” it? 

Edited by IH784
Spelling

I agree. The problem with mine is that it’s intermittent. I’ll check tomorrow morning and wait the 5-7 minutes and see what happens. I can manually turn off the AFM. However, the DFM is still running. Does turning off the afm help any when I do it first thing when I get in the truck?

I dont know, I run my truck completely stock in old geezer mode. let it shut off when it wants and let DFM do it's thing. i dont try to hyper mile the truck but i set the cruise control when i can and dont mind driving in the right hand lane all day.

Did a 120 mile round trip today to pickup a tree stand and did pretty good on mileage. i also bought an extended warranty when I bought the truck,  just hope i never need to use it for engine repairs.

20220903_221106.thumb.jpg.a25f62f876458358c01a0a4bd2013df1.jpg

On 9/3/2022 at 4:11 PM, IH784 said:

Does anyone know if the pulsar LT works with a truck that has an intermittent tick already or should I carry it to the dealership and MAYBE have them “fix” it? 

This is certainly not what we like to hear, IH784.  Please know, customer satisfaction is extremely important to us. Our team would be more than happy to take a closer look into the concerns with your truck. To do so, please send an email to [email protected] with ATTN: IH784/GM Trucks in the subject line.

Please include your contact information, VIN, a brief description of your concern, and the name of your preferred dealership. We look forward to hearing from you. To learn more about GM’s privacy policy, please visit https://www.gm.com/privacy-statement.html.

Privacy Statement | General Motors
Your privacy is important to General Motors. This Privacy Statement addresses the personal information GM collects and how GM handles that personal information.
www.gm.com