gauge configuration on 2022 refreshed

Big_Kahuna

I was looking online how can gauge cluster be set up on the 2022 refreshed models but I was not able to find what was I looking For  you pull up readings like coolant temperature transmission temp oil temperature oil pressure , this is by far most useful info on a truck in my opinion, here is the set up you can pull up on a ram, this is my ram on idle

IMG_0444 2.HEIC

Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 8.03.49 AM.png

Edited by FJB

4 minutes ago, FJB said:

I was looking online how can gauge cluster be set up on the 2022 refreshed models but I was not able to find what was I looking For  you pull up readings like coolant temperature transmission temp oil temperature oil pressure , this is by far most useful info on a truck in my opinion, here is the set up you can pull up on a ram, this is my ram on idle

IMG_0444 2.HEIC 1.08 MB · 1 download

You might need to do a screen capture of that picture to convert it to a JPG file

If you go into cluster settings, there is a lower gauge option that will say "Maximum". That will show Fuel, Voltage, Coolant temp, and oil pressure across the bottom. It will not display it in degrees, volts, or level % though. You can put the transmission temperature on the right or left gauge center. However, if you put the truck into Tow/Haul Mode, the Coolant Temp will change to the transmission temp on the bottom.

See my cluster layout.

20220912_095350.jpg

10 hours ago, mjonesjr84 said:

If you go into cluster settings, there is a lower gauge option that will say "Maximum". That will show Fuel, Voltage, Coolant temp, and oil pressure across the bottom. It will not display it in degrees, volts, or level % though. You can put the transmission temperature on the right or left gauge center. However, if you put the truck into Tow/Haul Mode, the Coolant Temp will change to the transmission temp on the bottom.

See my cluster layout.

20220912_095350.jpg

you can not make it to show oil temperature in F ? right ?

1 minute ago, FJB said:

you can not make it to show oil temperature in F ? right ?

You can make any of the gauges show temperature in either F or C. If you are talking about oil temperature, that gauge isn't an option. My transmission gauge in the picture above is shown in F.