Has anyone swap bench seat for bucket seats?

Has anyone tried putting seats from a higher model truck? 

I've got a Silverado Custom with the most basic seats and they suck.  

Wishing I could install some Denali/HighCountry seats but if not at least a model that has buckets instead this no adjustable bench seat. 

Thank you. 

Are you asking about putting in a console as well? If so, Yeah it’s been done quite a bit. Have you tried searching the forum? Lots of discussions on this. You don’t need to swap seats to do this. They are not different. 

Not sure about the seats from a high trim, your truck may not have the connections to run them. 

Edit to add: just an FYI the seats suck in the top tier trims as well, it’s not just your custom. 

Edited by Dirk13

I searched swapping seats but didn't see much.  I know you can remove the 3rd seat and change the console which I would end up doing but would like to go leather electric heated.   

Thinking if took seats, harness and module from higher model they might plug and play.  

Yes they still aren't great but they aren't as bad as my custom lol.  I've got a few friends with these trucks and they aren't as bad.  My buddy has the work truck with updated electric seats and they are at least a little better. 

Thanks for the reply 

On 11/2/2022 at 10:45 AM, Dirk13 said:

Are you asking about putting in a console as well? If so, Yeah it’s been done quite a bit. Have you tried searching the forum? Lots of discussions on this. You don’t need to swap seats to do this. They are not different. 

Not sure about the seats from a high trim, your truck may not have the connections to run them. 

Edit to add: just an FYI the seats suck in the top tier trims as well, it’s not just your custom. 

As Dirk said you really need to search the forum about this topic. There's a lot more to it than a harness or a module. You will need to run your own wiring to the power seat motors and heat/cool whatever you may choose. There is a heat/cool switch that you will need to install in the dash also. Someone has done this mod and covers it in this forum but you will need to look for it.