Torsion bar question

I recently had a rough country 4” lift installed on my 06 Silverado 1500 crew cab. Been casing a rattle ever since installation. Come to find out the torsion bar on pass side is hitting the cross member pass threw hole. Like it’s bent or something. But my question is I know they are marked left and right and can see they are on the right sides. But from what I have searched the marking for left and right with the arrow should be on the control arm side. Mine is in the crossmember with the keys. Anyone tell me if this could be my problem with the bar hitting the crossmember? Wouldn’t the bar be twisting the wrong way? Thanks for any help 

They are left and right and they only are supposed to go back in one way as they will only torque (twist) in one direction.  I would "think" its arrow toward the control arm?  I'd have to look at a stock truck and see for sure.  

I would be calling Rough Country and ask them, they are engineers, the installers are just (apparently people with wrenches) that don't really know better. I would also call the school district you attended and ask why you weren't taught that proper nouns (Rough Country) get a capital letter in each word that forms their name, like YOUR name  does.

Poor spelling (in the age of "Spell Check) and incorrect spelling of names (proper nouns) makes the author look uneducated. There are those that think that proper use of your native language isn't important so long as you get the message through; well some disagree. In this age of free and easy to obtain software that will help you spell and punctuate correctly there is no excuse for poor use of poor or incorrect writing. I wish all could show that they attended school, their parents cared about them and their education, as did they. When WE post messages with wrong spelling, wrong punctuation, bad grammar WE look uneducated; how do you wish to impress people?

Edited by dana9656
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, dana9656 said:

I would be calling Rough Country and ask them, they are engineers, the installers are just (apparently people with wrenches) that don't really know better. I would also call the school district you attended and ask why you weren't taught that proper nouns (Rough Country) get a capital letter in each word that forms their name, like YOUR name  does.

Poor spelling (in the age of "Spell Check) and incorrect spelling of names (proper nouns) makes the author look uneducated. There are those that think that proper use of your native language isn't important so long as you get the message through; well some disagree. In this age of free and easy to obtain software that will help you spell and punctuate correctly there is no excuse for poor use of poor or incorrect writing. I wish all could show that they attended school, their parents cared about them and their education, as did they. When WE post messages with wrong spelling, wrong punctuation, bad grammar WE look uneducated; how do you wish to impress people?

Perhaps you would care to try your paragraph using the link below. 😬

Free Grammar Checker by Grammarly

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, dana9656 said:

OK BOOMER