Opening stock headlights to replace orange lens? Anyone have video or pictures?

Hey everyone. I’m on vacation in a few weeks and I’m going to attempt to open up my stock headlights to replace the orange turn signal lenses with clear ones. 

I’ve already ordered everything I need for it, and have watched a ton of videos, but would like to see if anyone has any Silverado HD specific pics/videos. If you have anything to share or a link, I’d greatly appreciate it. 

Again, I understand the process and have saw a bunch of videos, but want to see some of the actual headlights but I cannot find anything. 

thanks! I’ll post up some pictures when complete. 

Edited by Nater2004
Spelling

• 9 months later...
On 11/26/2022 at 7:53 PM, Nater2004 said:

Hey everyone. I’m on vacation in a few weeks and I’m going to attempt to open up my stock headlights to replace the orange turn signal lenses with clear ones. 

I’ve already ordered everything I need for it, and have watched a ton of videos, but would like to see if anyone has any Silverado HD specific pics/videos. If you have anything to share or a link, I’d greatly appreciate it. 

Again, I understand the process and have saw a bunch of videos, but want to see some of the actual headlights but I cannot find anything. 

thanks! I’ll post up some pictures when complete. 

Old thread but did you get this done? My 2015 has had the lights opened before but not by me. I need to open them again and make some adjustments.