What to do during engine swap

Something let loose in the topend of my lq4. It's 4 door HD so not really looking to go all out for speed but more torque would be nice. I have a rebuilt lq4 replacement ready to go in. Anything I should take care of before the motor goes in?

I have new

Valve cover gaskets and grommets

Cam sensor

Crank sensor

Oil pressure sensor

Front main seal

Rear main seal

Oil pan pickup oring

Oil pan gasket

Arp manifold bolts

Exhaust manifold gaskets

Collector studs and gaskets

Knock sensors and intake gaskets were done earlier and will come over from my current engine.

What about the steam line kits, is that something to look at or more for race?

Cam and valve springs?

Looks good to me.

If your original sensors are good, I'd use them instead of the new ones, unless the new stuff are AC Delco or better. FYI: I had an oil pressure sensor go bad on my LQ4 and the replacement also went bad. Of course, they were both AC Delco. lol

Yeah, oem sensors are the way to go for these engines (I'm using non-oem knock sensors that work fine, but I used a non-oem maf sensor, that would throw random P0101 codes during the winter, switching to an oem used maf sensor, no more codes).

And I wouldn't reuse the manifold gaskets if they've been installed for any length of time.