HD ZR2 and Bison look awesome

I saw the release of these trucks the other day.  Awesome looking packages for sure.  Ill be curious to see where the pricing lands and if they will actually be available "summer 2023" as advertised.

Edited by dal1980

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Dunn said:

They do look pretty bad ass for sure.....in the 90s for gas and 100k plus for diesel I would guess

They look nice but I don't get it.  Why would someone want an HD off-road vehicle other than to just say you have it? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CRApex said:

They look nice but I don't get it.  Why would someone want an HD off-road vehicle other than to just say you have it? 

Very true, not best choice for true offroad.....but then alot of things that are pretty bitchen don't make sense,lol

• Like 1

11 hours ago, CRApex said:

For the same reason someone would want a president in their 80’s…..you wouldn’t. Haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/7/2023 at 6:16 AM, CRApex said:

My thoughts would be because of how they come with 14 bolt 11.5" rear ends and 12 bolt ifs front ends stock vs the half tons and smaller come with weaker diffs and axles for offroad.  Easier to have it set up stock with beefier components than to be wrenching and swapping stuff.  

4 hours ago, DuckBoi said:

My thoughts would be because of how they come with 14 bolt 11.5" rear ends and 12 bolt ifs front ends stock vs the half tons and smaller come with weaker diffs and axles for offroad.  Easier to have it set up stock with beefier components than to be wrenching and swapping stuff.  

Well they cool at least and I guess if you need to venture down a trail with a 20k trailer you have the right truck.

1 hour ago, CRApex said:

Well they cool at least and I guess if you need to venture down a trail with a 20k trailer you have the right truck.

True.  I was thinking more of the guys that do extreme off road and would want to put big 44's or bigger on the trucks though too. 

Very true about having much beefier componets....would handle abuse alot better....

Size of the truck makes it more unsuitable for trails....

It just looks bitchen, I just purchased a truck so will be awhile anyway