2024 GMC Sierra SLE With Bucket Seats?

49 minutes ago, Haoleguy said:

Can one order a 2024 GMC Sierra HD SLE trim with bucket seats? Or do you have to go up to the SLT trim level?

I bought mostly SLEs to stay away from leather mostly. My avalanche has leather. The seats otherwise are identical. Wide bucket type seats with a center console. 

You can not get cloth buckets with center console in the gmc.  You have to go to slt trim.  or go with the chevy lt trim and you can get the buckets in cloth.

44 minutes ago, Agargano98 said:

You can not get cloth buckets with center console in the gmc.  You have to go to slt trim.  or go with the chevy lt trim and you can get the buckets in cloth.

I believe I was confusing split bench with bucket seats. I don’t think I’d ever experience a truck with a stand alone bucket seat. Nor I would want to if there’re smaller. I like to move around in my seat when traveling. Something that’s hard to do in sports cars I’ve owned with buckets.

Thanks for the replies thus far. The new truck will be a farm truck so I'm inclined to stay simplier without giving up too many features. My farm boss, aka spouse, is a bucket set lover whereas I have no opinion on the matter.