Wireless Apple Carplay quits working

UPDATE!! It works! Took my truck to the dealership and here is what they said..."apparently you truck was in middle of an update and got hung up. This caused the software to not update going forward." So my truck was in middle of an update when it hung up. It could no longer update and was now 4 updates behind. Interestingly enough, the software showed "software up to date" because it could no longer update or ping for latest update. 

Bluetooth, WiFi and Carplay have worked for 48 hours and 6 truck on/offs. It would be nice if Chevy had a website where you could check what the current version is and compare it to your truck version...similar to most smartphones.

15 minutes ago, FoxyAK said:

UPDATE!! It works! Took my truck to the dealership and here is what they said..."apparently you truck was in middle of an update and got hung up. This caused the software to not update going forward." So my truck was in middle of an update when it hung up. It could no longer update and was now 4 updates behind. Interestingly enough, the software showed "software up to date" because it could no longer update or ping for latest update. 

Bluetooth, WiFi and Carplay have worked for 48 hours and 6 truck on/offs. It would be nice if Chevy had a website where you could check what the current version is and compare it to your truck version...similar to most smartphones.

It would be nice if the OTA updates didn't constantly bork all kind of stuff on these trucks. I used the update function on my Camaro with good results. I have completely disabled the function on the truck because so many people have had so many problems and it is likely the cause of the software corruption that screwed so much stuff up in my truck.

1 hour ago, ember1205 said:

I have completely disabled the function on the truck because so many people have had so many problems and it is likely the cause of the software corruption that screwed so much stuff up in my truck.

I did the same thing. I'll check for an update manually, once a month or so when its sitting in my driveway, connected to my home Wi-Fi. Otherwise, I'll remind the dealer to do it during oil change.

33 minutes ago, FoxyAK said:

I did the same thing. I'll check for an update manually, once a month or so when its sitting in my driveway, connected to my home Wi-Fi. Otherwise, I'll remind the dealer to do it during oil change.

You're actually more brave than I am. I have no interest in even checking for updates any more.