Amsoil Products

fastdrvr23

Hey Guys,

Haven't been on the board in forever, but noticed this new section, figured I'd chime in.

I've bought Amsoil stuff from Nick (Black02Silverado) twice now, and everything has been really easy. Prices were good, quick shipping, and easy payment with paypal. Couldn't ask for anything better. Real personal service for once, which is hard to find now days. Great guy to work with.

Well, that's it I guess, have a good one everybody!

Later,

Will

I agree 100%, I purchased some Amsoil Interceptor from Nick in late December for my SnoCross sled. The Interceptor is awesome for powervalves, I checked my valves just recently and they were spotless. No carbon build up at all, and that's with around 1,000 miles on em, also the pistons look good as new. If any of you guys are thinking about Amsoil DEFINETLY go with Nick (Black02Silverado). Extremely good to work with and extremely fast with shipping, replys for quotes and what not. I got my two gallons and three quarts of Interceptor for a LOT less than if I were to just go to town and buy it at the local snowmobile dealership! That's WITH shipping too!!!

Anyhow have a great weekend guys!!! :thumbs::flag:

• 2 years later...

I'll put in my 2 cents for Nick ( probably more like a dime with inflation).

Anyway, I've now ordered AMSOil from Nick twice. Always fair and prompt. I too recommend him if you are looking to buy any AMSOil products. If you're not sure what you need, just ask him and he'll provide his recommendation. :)

• 1 month later...

I too want to recommend Nick!

He answered all my many questions about AMSOIL vs Other Synthetic oils. Not only did he reply to my 10+ PM's, he also spent an hour on the phone with me answering even more questions. He knows his stuff!

What sold me on AMSOIL is the guaranteed extended drain intervals along with the cost factor. I figured I spend $250+/yr in oil changes between my Sierra & Envoy, and it just makes more sense to switch to synthetic. The reason I didn't go with Mobil 1 or Royal Purple, a) didn't want multiple oil changes throughout the year, b) lab tests results, c) word-of-mouth, & d) price - AMSOIL was cheaper [cost of oil + extended-drain oil filter].

Thanks Nick :jester: (got my box of goodies today)

Archived