If Ya Couldn't Have A Gm

Garrett Street

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hummvee, not a Hummer, but a military Hummvee. Ive always wanted to fix one up and have the ultimate hunting/towing/people hauling vehicle.

If I couldnt have that, Ide probably buy a Jeep Wrangler, and convert it to a CC pickup. Or maybe Ide go old school and get an International Harvester.

Im not a ford fan. I have driven my share and they were OK, but Im a GM guy from birth. My dad and my grandpa both drove GM since the late 80s.

I felt so betrayed when my dad went and bought a 2011 Ram 2500. I wasnt that impressed with it either. My first truck was a 87 Ram 150, but they dont make them like that any more. My step-grandpa (who was a ford guy) used to say, "If I had a one-eyed dog named Dodge, Ide poke his other eye out."

Subaru Impreza WRX STi (blue w/ the gold rims) FTMFW!!!!!!!!! 300HP, AWD, Turbo, and a 5-spd who DOESN'T want that!?

2006-Subaru-Impreza-WRX-STI-SA-1280x960.jpg

i sure as hell do not want that. all of the kids who drive them around me are complete tools.

i really do not like chrysler products. just seem very low quality and ive seen to many bad things. so i would take any CCLB ford with a manual 7.3

• 2 weeks later...
I'd have this truck:

041810_Ram1.jpg

Thats sweet!!

Honestly, the most durable truck I've owned has been a 95 Ram 5.9. My first purchased truck. I modded that truck to hell and put 260k hard miles on it.. It only ever needed a fuel pump.. I grew up with Ford buddies, every body style Ford has felt and drove like a grandpa truck, this new style looks no different. If I bought another truck today, it would be a Dodge for sure.. I'd love a cummins, but Diesel is so high and I have no need for the 2500.

• 2 weeks later...

I Would get a new 3500 cummins manual , all fords are cheap pieces of poo, they have no idea how to design a quality interior.

however my dad would choose a Nissan frontier with a manual trans, such a shame you cant get sticks in gm trucks :thumbs:

i really like the looks of the f250's. i looked hard at the tundra's before i bought my sierra, they have a shit load of power, but i just didnt like the way the looked or drove. i never drove an f250, so my decision for it is based on looks alone

I dont like the new Superduty pickups. The interior looks cheap, and the seats arent very comfortable. The seats have no lumbar support at all, and the side bolsters are almost non-existant. We have an F350 at work and other than what I mentioned, its an alright rig. I sure wish they would have bought me a Sierra 3500 though.

If I were buying a new 2011 and couldn't get a GM, then I think an Outdoorsman regular cab Ram 2500 with anti slip diff, 4.10s and some other stuff would be in the driveway. With the latest Ram offerings, I would put them over an F-250. Plus the superduty is just plain ugly!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived