Beat up a 95 Exploder Limited.....

CMNTMXR81

So this punk is tailgating me as I exit the Elgin-O'Hare expressway last night, we go through some side streets where he feels that "he's cool cause he can stick his nose up my pipes."  We get to a two lane street and I let the pr*ck go around me.

Funny thing is, we meet up at the next light and I let the little zit farm have it verbally.  So he starts brake torquing the mighty 4.0L V6   :uhoh:   This thing sounds like a$$ and now he has pretty much brake torqued it nearly into the intersection.  I didn't do anything.  Didn't raise the RPM's, didn't creep forward, etc, etc.  When the light went yellow in the other direction, I let the clutch out to the friction point.  The millisecond our light went green, I let the clutch out of my hand and hammered the throttle with my right hand, wound out first,  speed shift into second, wound out second, speed shift into third, and went abou 3/4's of the way through the gear.  By this time, I put about 3 exploder lengths on him.  I let out because we were on a sharp curve and a 1,000lb cruiser bike doesn't take well to being tossed into curves.  :D

Anyway, he did the perverbial "ricer flyby" or in this case "ford P.O.S. SUV flyby" and flew up the road at 70mph minimally snaking in and out of traffic.  Where are Hanover Park's finest when these knobs are driving?  They're always around when I want to speed through Hanover pr*ck err, Park.   :uhoh:

1,000+lb luxo cruiser bike = 1, overweight, overpriced, and underpowered ford product = 0   :cheers:

Nice one - sure do meet some ding dongs on the road, eh?

Everyone in chicago is a ding dong hehe.  Its like everyone has a nascar/demolition derby attitude when driving.

One thing that bugs the s*%t out of me is when people ride up on a bikes ass... God that pisses me off :angry:

BINGO!!!  That pisses me off more than anything when on the bike!

Usually after I give them a few brake checks (occasionally locking up the back wheel) that wakes them up.  :cheers:

Archived