GMT 900 TPMS Relearn Tool Kent Moore EL-50448

SouthCo

This is for anyone like me who can't get the manual tpms procedure to work (letting air out or adding air method). I have 3 sets of oem gm wheels (including the originals) that I have tried to relearn to this truck the manual way with no luck. My shop does it for free but they are not nearby (about 25 minutes away). I researched a little and found that GM recommends the Kent Moore SPX EL-50448. Well I found a reputable seller on ebay and bought one. Got it today and already used it. It works great. The whole process took about 30 seconds. It was about $90 including shipping but is worth it to me. Hope this helps anyone, who like me, can't seem to get the manual way to work.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I have a different version of this but I can relearn all makes of sensors with mine and I only paid $80 for it.

What model relearn tool did you get that does all models and cost $80?

Ron

I have a different version of this but I can relearn all makes of sensors with mine and I only paid $80 for it.

What model relearn tool did you get that does all models and cost $80?

Ron

You can find one at tire rack. Only difference is it's black. I got the black one, the one I originally posted was ordered but was actually on back order. The 1 I got from tire rack works with my trucks08 &10, wife's 08 equinox, 12 cruze, neighbors 13 silverado.

Sent from my iPhone4S

using Tapatalk

• 11 months later...

Archived