WTF! BDS Suspension reccomendations

I have a 2011 silverado 1500. I bought the BDS 6'' lift with the replcement springs in the rear and fox shocks.

BDS reccommends 18x9 with 5'' bs and 35x12.50 tires.

I bought 18x9, 00 offest (5'' BS) and 35x12.5 MickeyT MTZs ...bad ass

my fender measurements are 45.5 in the rear and 44.5 in the front.

what happend to 46+ im reading about with similar setups online??

the truck looks awesome but THE DAMN TIRES RUB!! both in the front and back of the front tires.

my garage will allow maybe 2 inches more but i dont want to have to install a BL because i hate the look of frame.

to be honest i dont want to cut my fenders.

any ideas?? what am i doing wrong??

what will the leveling kit do to the CV angles? I plan on keeping this truck for a while and do not want to rip it up. is there such thing as a 1'' BL does anyone have pictures and would that even be enough??

I had a 6" lift and the 1.5" BL. No problems with clearance and I had 4.53" BS wheels.

a few questions for you weld guy... did you have a 1500? how did the 1.5'' BL change the way the truck rides? and do you have any pics for me? :)

I had a 6" lift and the 1.5" BL. No problems with clearance and I had 4.53" BS wheels.

a few questions for you weld guy... did you have a 1500? how did the 1.5'' BL change the way the truck rides? and do you have any pics for me? :)

there will be no noticable ride change with a body lift

All tires also measure different, even though they are supposed to be the same size. Some brands are taller/ wider, and some are under sized. I had this problem with a previous truck and just trimmed the inner fenders to allow full lock without rubbing......Wouldn't do that to a new truck though, a level kit is what you need.

just like to add that right off of mickey thompsons website those tires measure 13.5 wide not 12.5 wide... so thats not helping the situation, but i'd go for the 1.5 body lift option over adding an extra spacer in the front

I bought a 1.25'' body lift yesterday. it was 150 with both front and rear bumper brackets. i was going to go with the 1.5 but i couldnt find it less that 250 including front and rear brackets. for 100 bucks ill eat .25'' lol. after this weekend ill have it on and whatever is left ill stretch the lift using as small of a spacer as i can. next on the list is some fender flares!!!

Archived