Where do you conceal your gun in your truck?

I've been trying to find a good place in my truck to store my pistol. I want to have quick access to it, but I don't want it to be very visible, if at all. I've tried different holsters and rigs, with no luck. I have a 2008 Sierra.

Where do other people store their guns in their trucks? Pictures welcome!

I've been trying to find a good place in my truck to store my pistol. I want to have quick access to it, but I don't want it to be very visible, if at all. I've tried different holsters and rigs, with no luck. I have a 2008 Sierra.

Where do other people store their guns in their trucks? Pictures welcome!

If you want it locked up, I make a console safe that fits if you have bucket seats and console. With a combination lock, you can have it unlocked while driving and still latched. Just turn the knob and it opens. I have one in my 2011 Sierra.

http://www.mobilesecurityplusstore.com/Console_Safe_2007_to_2012_GM_p/ld2011a.htm

You can enter coupon code GMT and check out and get 10% off.

Here is a review by a customer on another forum:

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=496376#post496376

Let me know if you have any questions.

Bobby

• 4 months later...

Now that I finally got my CPL I want to look into mounting a cheapo kydex holster or something similar to the front of the middle seat, where the "hidden" console/bin is so I can get at it easily while driving.

I havnt tryed it but under the stearing wheel seems to be a great spot if your in the car. For my short ride i just keep mine on me tho

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Console is no good for me, I want something quick access but also not in plain sight either as I don't want to leave even an empty holster in the truck. Who knows, the winter is a boring time so I'll come up with something.

Archived