Discount Tire Direct Reviews

D-MOE

Just wondering everyones opinion on this company? From what ive seen they have pretty good reviews.... comparing them to Wheels Next or Ready Wheels. With the prices from Discount Tire Direct, i'd save 2k as opposed to buying from Canada. Thats a HUGE difference!!!

I took my new in box rims to them and bought tires. They were fast did it right and were willing to try a different size that I wanted. They put it on a rim and test fitted it on the front when it didn't work they recommended a size.

I will most likely go back

Sent from my PIECE OF CRAP DROID X2 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

I ordered a set of tires from them for my 97 k 1500. Put them on and all was great but a week later I put new shocks on and I could feel a vibration. I searched and searched and finally I called Discount tire and told them the tires were flat spotting and they emailed me some return shipping labels and refunded my whole amount. I had the tires on for about a month too. Talk about top notch service! After I switched the tires I had no more vibration.

I've ordered 3 sets of tires through them. Shipped from Texas to Mississippi in 2 days. I'll only ever order from them. Best prices, and if you call you can usually get 2 road hazard plans thrown in for free.

I bought 3 sets of wheels from them. On my second set I had two wheels that were bent. Call them up and they asked for pictures and they sent new ones and sent me a call tag to return the damaged ones. They are a great company to deal with and will in the future. Also if you talk to them on the phone you can usually get a better deal than online. I usually say I am undecided if I want to buy and they usually cut me a deal if I buy that day OR I ask them what the best deal if I bought that day but you have to sound like you undecided on what you want to do.

GREAT company...I got my Cooper Discoverer AT3's from them for both trucks. Could not find a better price or a price even close. Had the tires both times within 3 days of ordering. Again, GREAT company and always willing to help with whatever you need and answer questions. Ordered from them many times without issue, always great service.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I purchase all my ATV tires and wheels from them. They are a great company. I lost a center cap of my polaris atv wheels I purchased from them. They are on the polaris forum and so I sent the rep a PM asking how I go about ordering another one. Never once did I say i was up set ect... I get a reply asking for my order number. I gave that to them next thing I know i get a message back saying two new center caps are on their way to my house. 1 to replace the one I lost and another one for a spare. That sold me on them for sure. I never asked they just did.

Same company if you are in Canada or not. I would not hesitate because of living there. I get all my truck/car tires from them and never had a problem. A total of 5 sets this past year and they were prfect and priced beat every time. Great company.

Sent from my iPhone4S

using Tapatalk

I recently ordered a set of new wheels from them, the price was great and super fast shipping. I ordered them on a Saturday, the guy said they should arrive on Wed. but to allow till Thurs. because UPS was pretty busy, the wheels were here on Tuesday!! I ordered a set of Vision Warriors alluminum with black accents, center caps and lugs shipped to my door for $395.00 pretty good deal I thought. Discount Tire Direct not only had the best price and fast shipping but their customer service is 2nd to none.

Archived