New Truck

jdubub

You guys can hate on it if it floats your boat, but the other day I bought a 2013 F150 FX4. This thing is fully loaded. Navigation, sun roof, ford my touch, Sony system, sync, navigation has a 10gb hard drive, cooled seats...... loaded. Has the 5.0 with 3.73. This thing is awesome. Smooth, powerful and quiet. I jumped on it because I was able to get it cheap! Recently became friends with a manager at a Ford dealer.

I don't plan on leaving the forum at all. The way I go through vehicles, in a year or two may be back in a GM.

Already threw a Magnaflow on, level, tint, 285 55 20 terra grapplers, and lockpick.

a6a7azup.jpg

7utu3y5y.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know what the GM factory Navi's can do, but this one is pretty cool. Can look up 5 day weather forecast, movie times, sports schedules and scores, and even has an app on it for my Pandora, iheart radio etc. Has lifetime subscription to Sirius and the travel link, traffic etc. Along with HD radio.

Bypasses all of the crap you can't do while moving. With it I can now enter addresses while on the move, play DVDs while on the move, and my favorite- can check my rear view camera at anytime while moving along with the option to add a front facing camera. Also gives you a few other options.

not an f150 fan, but that one is very nice looking one. has the best factory rims and the grill is colormatched.. looks 10 times better then the chrome. congrats!

only thing i would do is take the FX4 sticker off and remove maybe 2 of the 5 airdams

Thanks guys! The only reason I did it is because of the awesome offer on it with every option available. The 5.0 is pretty wicked. I ran it today up against my buddies 5.3 (shown below) with long tubes, higher stall, 3.73's, cold air and 93 performance tune. Stuck neck to neck the entire time. Can't wait to tune this thing and smoke his ass lol. Thanks again everyone.

9u2y9ehe.jpg

Archived