Why is my Escalade EXT not Selling?

It is almost always the price/value that is the issue when no one responds to an ad. Not sure what the round thing is in the second from the bottom pic, but in that pic the woodgrain panel looks bad to me. To me that makes me wonder what the rest of the "wood" is like.

GM has announced the Avalanche will be discontinued. I would imagine it means the same for the Cadillac version as well. Since they haven't reached "collector status" (just kidding) then all of a sudden they are worth less. It doesn't matter that parts will be available because it's a variant of an existing model, it's still a model that's going bye, bye.

When your trying to sell ANYTHING, and you get no calls, it boils down to PRICE. Your price is too high. Keep lowering the price each week $500.00 until it sells, it's as simple as that.

I recommend putting it on Tulsa area, and maybe be willing to meet people halfway.

Its listed in Tulsa too... As for the Wood grain, the pic is bad ande the wood is in great shape, and the round thing is the Caddy Quartz Clock

Nothing but bargain hunters shopping on CL IMO.

What appeals to you may turn off others so I would edit or downplay the customization.

Edit this info out and lower the price, 95% of buyers DON"T want to pay extra for add-ons. What you think is value appears to be extra cost to most shoppers. Most shoppers are just looking for a nice vehicle, not a custom vehicle.

Change Auto Start to Remote Start leave out the other items, maybe list it 2x, one with and one without accessories.

Loaded with Auto Start, 22" Custom Wheels, Window Tint, custom Exhaust, Custom Grill

Pioneer Nav System

New Stuff: Tires / Brakes (Pads and Rotors) / Shocks / Cold Air Intake

Nothing but bargain hunters shopping on CL IMO.

You are narrowing down on who would be interested by listing the customization. What appeals to you may turn off others. You are looking for the one person who has your taste, most all others would skip right past it.

Edit this info out and lower the price, 95% of buyers DON"T want to pay extra for this stuff.

Change Auto Start to Remote Start

Loaded with Auto Start, 22" Custom Wheels, Window Tint, custom Exhaust, Custom Grill

Pioneer Nav System

New Stuff: Tires / Brakes (Pads and Rotors) / Shocks / Cold Air Intake

x2.

It is a nice looking truck by the way.

Archived