Chit chat

SarahsGMC

Yeah all the full size pickups have been 140 for over a decade now (longer probably), even found a site that showed 140 for the colorado/canyons too.  Was just wondering with the weight increases if they changed it.  Ford is 200 something I think for the 250/350s.

Edited by Chevyguy85

Normally it goes by stud size. Larger studs will handle higher torque.

Used to go by wheel material years back. My '93 Volvo 940 has a lug torque of 68 ft. lbs.! Barely finger tight, lol. Never had one come loose, though!

Just checked and thankfully there is still a handgun licence program in OK even though permitless carry is now in effect in OK. Still going to renew mine since I like to travel by vehicle, and 40 states recognize the license. 

My license is not just a $400 bookmark, yay!

• Like 1

Just don't travel to MA with it. ZERO reciprocity here. We're run by left-wing moonbats ... ?

Edited by Jsdirt

Wow $400! Ours is $112 new and I think the same for renewal in FL. Lasts 7 years even though our current agricultural whatever is trying to get it bumped back down to 5 again. We also can't even get open carry legalized fully, no way we're getting constitutional carry done anytime soon. We've also got a couple "assault weapons" (whatever those are) bans and magazine limit bills floating around in Tallahassee.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

400 for 10 years. 

On another note, the saw a rerun episode of Live PD had something very sketchy. 

You see, on the next episode a dog is explained to alert by sitting(watched the rerun because something local had happened on it). A previous episode, when the dog is introduced, cop claims claims to  " smell marijuana"(I think, that happens 75% of the time on the show, so odds are good :lol:) . So the dog comes out, and if you turn up the volume, you can HEAR the officer whispering sit. The officer says "oh he alerted over here". Forgot what state, but yikes. Can you believe they searched the car and didn't find anything. 

Edited by SnakeEyeSS

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, BuBu55 said:

Guys, I am about to pay for hnd assignment help but still, I have some doubts. Do you think that it is a good decision? The task is really important and I am not sure that I will be able to complete it properly but at the same time relying on a writer you hired online also is a bit doubtful so I am just stuck.

If you are needing writing assistance I can say I have used Grammerly for years and it is worth the money. I use it at work as well to keep me from looking a fool in my writing. Is that what you are needing?

• 4 weeks later...

Wait for it: 

In High School there was a girl who tried (too hard) to convince me I was the smartest person in the room, she wishes she was that smart.

She is now a Doctor and teaches in her field.

I won that argument. ?

Edited by SnakeEyeSS