New Platform Poll

GMT-1000  

133 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

14..since it wasn't a "half and half" year truck like the 1999, 2007, etc.

Ok, but please vote (so later people don't have to scroll down and read all the posts. ha)

Anyone who calls it the NNNNNNBS will be terminated by hanging!!!!!!!!! So dumb! the K2 without the X's seem a good bet but I can handle GMT 1000

X2. I hate the NBS naming cause no one uses it the same way. Too many generations of trucks now so it needs to go. But do we know this chassis is actually GMT1000? Because the 88-98 was GMT400 then 99-07 was 800. Not always sequential.

GMT 1000 sounds best to me

If that's not what it's called then it'd be silly to call it that.

I hereby declare the new trucks be called the GMT1000000.

:D

K2XX is it's official GM designation, Why the Fu%k would anyone call it anything else

I was under the impression that the X's in K2XX were placeholders and we were still waiting to hear an official number designation..?

I was under the impression that the X's in K2XX were placeholders and we were still waiting to hear an official number designation..?

I was thinking the same thing.

Kinda like Airbus's A3xx and Boeing's 7x7 range of aircraft. Although those were original designation before its entry into service. Kinda late now for GM.

Archived