Chevyboy86's LMM Duramax

Prokopchuk_9

I know haha, thet look cool tho lol.

No, They just come like that, not paying any extra...so whatever lol. Still not even sure what's up yet or what I'm buyin so...

Are You Going To Be Doing Some Of The Motor Work?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are You Going To Be Doing Some Of The Motor Work?

No, if was a SBC and only costing a couple grand I would. But this stuff is extremely pricy, I'm gonna leave it to professionals. I have a guy lined up already, really wicked motor guy. Does all the machining himself and everything.

No, if was a SBC and only costing a couple grand I would. But this stuff is extremely pricy, I'm gonna leave it to professionals. I have a guy lined up already, really wicked motor guy. Does all the machining himself and everything.

nothing Wrong With That. Should Be Very Strong Motor When It's Done.

nothing Wrong With That. Should Be Very Strong Motor When It's Done.

Yes, good for 1000hp...which is a very loose statement. At that number anything can happen, but if built properly should be able to withstand some pretty harsh abuse. I don't think I'm gonna go any higher than 750, I don't need to be buying transmission parts and converters every year.

If I do a bigger pump and sticks this set up I have now has enough air for around 750hp to the pavement, maybe a little less. Which is plenty, it's crazy enough now. But I'll be able to rev higher, add more fuel to the bottom end and bring in some more torque down low without fear of melting a piston.

Yes, good for 1000hp...which is a very loose statement. At that number anything can happen, but if built properly should be able to withstand some pretty harsh abuse. I don't think I'm gonna go any higher than 750, I don't need to be buying transmission parts and converters every year.

If I do a bigger pump and sticks this set up I have now has enough air for around 750hp to the pavement, maybe a little less. Which is plenty, it's crazy enough now. But I'll be able to rev higher, add more fuel to the bottom end and bring in some more torque down low without fear of melting a piston.

Yes And You Can Add Lil More Timing. You Ever Try Dyno Tuning With A Load Bearing Dyno. I Been Working On LB7 And LLY Tunes Lately. Some Great Stuff.

No just logging and fine tweaking with rob. He knows what he's doin, I wouldn't use anybody else. Especially around Alberta.

Rob Is A Great Tuner. I Wasn't Suggesting To Use Me If I Came Off Like That.I Just Been Working On Duramax Lately. Diesel Tuning Is Way Different Then Gas. Can't Wait To See How It Turns Out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You like that? Lol

Gettin some quotes on some good stuff! And more go fast parts [emoji48] don't tell the wife! Lol

That's definitely needs some work done. Just another excuse to get it done right. You might as well put money in the seat every time you walk by the truck lol.

Archived