Chevyboy86's LMM Duramax

Prokopchuk_9

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anybody knows or sees of any low mile lbz/lmm blocks or engines let me know! Not much in Canada right now...

She's still runnin fine, just a little blow by[emoji106][emoji106][emoji6][emoji6]

• 1 month later...

Well the time has come, engine is comin out of it's home! Got a late start today, can't get the down pipe separated from the rest of the exhaust system. So I can't get at two tranny bolts, tomorrow I'm cutting it out of the way. All the wiring is out of the way, fluids drained, half the motor mount bolts (just cuz lol), torque converter is disconnected from fly wheel (what a PITA!!!) it's ready to come out!!! Assess the damage [emoji85][emoji85] LOL HOPING it's just a hole in a piston, no head damage or cylinder scoring. Just need a damn sawsall to cut that down pipe, then she'll lift out!!! More pics to come!!!hu6ebeza.jpgyva7yqeh.jpgasu6ute7.jpg6a2u5abu.jpg

Details Please Sir!

Don't know exact stuff. But forged rods, delipped/coated pistons(maybe Mahle), freshen up the heads, a full machining/balancing and ARP fasteners throughout. Get it back in the truck, get it back on the road.

Don't know exact stuff. But forged rods, delipped/coated pistons(maybe Mahle), freshen up the heads, a full machining/balancing and ARP fasteners throughout. Get it back in the truck, get it back on the road.

Coated Pistons Are A Waste Of Money. This Is from Years Of R&D. Just From My Experience

Coated Pistons Are A Waste Of Money. This Is from Years Of R&D. Just From My Experience

I know haha, thet look cool tho lol.

No, They just come like that, not paying any extra...so whatever lol. Still not even sure what's up yet or what I'm buyin so...

Archived