New 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 All Terrain Review

Why GM shows no love on ventilated seats in the AT is beyond me. My dealer had one with everything I wanted, but the lack of cooled seats was a deal killer to me. GM does some weird stuff.

All Terrain would be mine if it had cooled seats. GMC you are completely out of touch with consumers if you think someone is going to pay 50K for a truck that doesn't have vented seats cause of a suspension/appearance pkg. If any truck needs vented seats the AT does, campers, hunter, and golfers and anyone else taking advantage of outdoors usually are hot on their trip home. #idiots

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

All Terrain would be mine if it had cooled seats. GMC you are completely out of touch with consumers if you think someone is going to pay 50K for a truck that doesn't have vented seats cause of a suspension/appearance pkg. If any truck needs vented seats the AT does, campers, hunter, and golfers and anyone else taking advantage of outdoors usually are hot on their trip home. #idiots

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

For the most part your correct, cooled seats would be nice. We didn't let that simple fact be a deal breaker when we got our A/T.

The a/c gets cold enough to freeze your nards, not to worried about the caboose.

A few clues gave it away that truck is a SLE A/T.

Diffidently a truck to drool about, but the SLT A/T or even the SLT A/T PLUS are even more amazing.

I believe to get the cooled seats.. you have to take the lane departure seat? Maybe because the AT truck is more " off road" they don't want the lane departure option on it (false alerts, etc) That's the only thing I can think of.

Either way.. I don't want them anyway... and I live in Florida. As mentioned above.. I'm sure the AC is enough.. like it has been for the last 50+ years.

I believe to get the cooled seats.. you have to take the lane departure seat? Maybe because the AT truck is more " off road" they don't want the lane departure option on it (false alerts, etc) That's the only thing I can think of.

Either way.. I don't want them anyway... and I live in Florida. As mentioned above.. I'm sure the AC is enough.. like it has been for the last 50+ years.

You can get heated and cooled seats without the alert package. But you can't get the alert package without the cooled seats. Thats on a LTZ or a SLT without all terrain package. Also noticed you can get the alert package on the regular cab 40/20/40 seat but on the crew cab like I'm getting its only available with the bucket seats. They do some strange stuff with the way they offer options and packages.

So long? Good grief it has only been 5 1/2 years...

I was expecting him to wreck at any second with how much he wasn't watching the road.

GMT900 was introduced in 2007, it is now 2013 and the all new truck is a 2014 model year.

It has been 7 - 8 years!

Long time for GM fans like me that didn't like the GMT-900's.

I have heard the GMT900 referred to as the "bankrupt truck".

I like the styling of the GMT900 HD's and I think they did a good job with the suburban and Tahoe.

I think the new 2014's are a styling improvement.

To each their own. :-)

GMT900 was introduced in 2007, it is now 2013 and the all new truck is a 2014 model year.

It has been 7 - 8 years!

Yup just about 7 years from when the GMT900 were introduced in the Fall of 2006 to Summer of 2013 for the new models.

Archived