First 2500HD Build

Blue2500CC

Here is our first 2500HD the day we picker it up, 9/5/13!

th_42c2ca8e6c833f09b8ff1816080a6182_zps2

Here is a decent pic my wife took when she took it in to get the windows tinted today! I will try to get a better pic later after I get the truck clean again!

Front door and front visor strip 35%, factory tint rear doors and back window!

th_92ed7ec531e4b0c77be5ae25b128b3c7_zps1

Other mods so far are GM factory tow mirrors, Line-X Platinum bed liner, Weathertech mud flaps, and transferred the Weathertech floor mats from our '10-1500 to the '13-2500HD!

Next up is probably vent visors and bug shield (if I can decide which bug shield to get!). And change outside wheel weights to inside weights!

TY Ryan! I have considered the AVS Aeroskin smoked, but not sure at this point. On my '10-1500 I had the AVS Bugflector- had to "tape" the windshield side seals down, but otherwise was happy with it.

I may "borrow" a mod or two from you like the led cabin lights. Just need to get the time to do it as I have leftover lights from a 10' clamshell snowmobile trailer light project!

Chris

• 1 year later...

Looks great! Maybe add some color matches handles?

TY! I have considered the color matched handles, but also keep thinking about a set of black step bars, and ? with the rims. Not sure if black would be better then, or?. Also, with the wife's rings how do color matched handles hold up? That has been another concern...

To many options! Lol

I recognize the area the second picture is in, Miller Rd just west of Linden in Flint?

Sure is, which is just a short drive down the road to Bubba J's (as my boys named the truck!) birthplace! Lol

Sure is, which is just a short drive down the road to Bubba J's (as my boys named the truck!) birthplace! Lol

I live just a few miles away in Flushing, have to keep my eye out for it

Archived