2014 6.2L 0-60 Video

2018GMC

I am sure the 6.2 can do better than this quick test. Truck Trend managed to get 7.4 sec 0-60 and 15.7 sec quarter mile out of a 5.3 with 3:08 gears

I haven't seen this guy so excited to drive a truck, sounds like he is a fan of the 6.2.

I am sure the 6.2 can do better than this quick test. Truck Trend managed to get 7.4 sec 0-60 and 15.7 sec quarter mile out of a 5.3 with 3:08 gears

I haven't seen this guy so excited to drive a truck, sounds like he is a fan of the 6.2.

There are simply too many variables to pin down mind blowing numbers in a single test; ie, air temperature, drivetrain temperature, tire temperature/traction. Once we see more of these tests come along with more concrete data acquisition, I'm sure we'll see some wicked numbers.

To get a good idea of 0-60 and 1/4 mile times, they need to do back to back to back to back tests like Edmunds performs.

He acted like he did not know there was a 6.2 in the 900's?

There is also a 0-60 video I watched by those guys on the 2500 gassers last night.

The GM is a 900 series 6.0 against the F250 & the Ram with a 6.4.

those guys are always so painful to watch. Don't get me started on their lack of knowledge of the trucks they test. Seriously, these guys are bad.

Why is the 2014 only rated for 9500 lbs and the gmt900 was rated for 11500 (or something close to that)?

those guys are always so painful to watch. Don't get me started on their lack of knowledge of the trucks they test. Seriously, these guys are bad.

Why is the 2014 only rated for 9500 lbs and the gmt900 was rated for 11500 (or something close to that)?

3.42 gears versus 3.73 NHT package. The 2014 6.2 NHT will be rated for 12,000 lbs.

Archived