Post Pics of Your 2014+

I wish I didn't commute 20 miles a day with my truck haha

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Jon I feel ya man. She's is only 14 months old and already has over 21k miles on her. I just love driving her everywhere!! Fun as hell. lol

• Like 1

Figured I'd throw up a pic right after finishing a complete 2 day detail with Adams Polishes. Great stuff!

I highly recommend it. :thumbs:

0642695D-D817-4F7F-B65B-13FC70F5FCDA_zps

Well done, one of the nicest trucks I've seen. What are the specs?

• Like 1

Well done, one of the nicest trucks I've seen. What are the specs?

Thanks much Sean.

Specs:

6" BDS Lift, Fox 2.5 DSC Coil-Overs, BDS Glide-Ride springs, Zone 1.5" Body Lift,

DPR Offroad Stealth 20x10, -12 offset with 35x12.50 Toyo R/T's, AMP's

Yukon 4.10's, aFe Power catback, Airaid Jr, Diablo Tune, All Recon

Edited by Cato
  • Like 1

With the Glide-Ride springs, did they install with the stock blocks or did BDS supply a replacement block? Also with those springs does your truck sit below level, level or higher in rear than front?

Thanks much Sean.

Specs:

6" BDS Lift, Fox 2.5 DSC Coil-Overs, BDS Glide-Ride springs, Zone 1.5" Body Lift,

Thanks much Sean.

Specs:

Nice. Waiting for my 7-9 kit, 20x10's and toyo rt's.. thinking about upgrading the kit to coil overs as well, but can't figure out what size, or how to get them. I'm assuming you added the 1.5 BL because you rubbed with the 6" kit, I'm going with the same wheel/tire combo as you, will the lift set at 7 rub?

With the Glide-Ride springs, did they install with the stock blocks or did BDS supply a replacement block? Also with those springs does your truck sit below level, level or higher in rear than front?

When I leveled my truck I swapped out the stock rear blocks with ReadyLift 2" blocks to maintain some rake. I used those 2" blocks in place of the stock blocks with the Glide ride springs for the same purpose. Rear end sits prob 1.5" higher than the front. BDS doesn't supply the blocks with the springs as they typically have you reuse the stockers.

Nice. Waiting for my 7-9 kit, 20x10's and toyo rt's.. thinking about upgrading the kit to coil overs as well, but can't figure out what size, or how to get them. I'm assuming you added the 1.5 BL because you rubbed with the 6" kit, I'm going with the same wheel/tire combo as you, will the lift set at 7 rub?

Yup. Had slight rub at full crank in reverse. Not bad but annoying none the less. The BL did the trick. At 7" you may be close as my shop told me that trucks with the coil over kits typically sit a bit higher than the lift specs note. I was hopeful but no dice for me.

8" would be a safer bet I'm thinking if you only want to do it once. 7" may be a close gamble.

Mine rubbed at rear of front fender wells and not just the plastic. Would've had to trim sheet metal which I didn't want to do.

Edited by Cato

When I leveled my truck I swapped out the stock rear blocks with ReadyLift 2" blocks to maintain some rake. I used those 2" blocks in place of the stock blocks with the Glide ride springs for the same purpose. Rear end sits prob 1.5" higher than the front. BDS doesn't supply the blocks with the springs as they typically have you reuse the stockers.

Yup. Had slight rub at full crank in reverse. Not bad but annoying none the less. The BL did the trick. At 7" you may be close as my shop told me that trucks with the coil over kits typically sit a bit higher than the lift specs note. I was hopeful but no dice for me.

8" would be a safer bet I'm thinking if you only want to do it once. 7" may be a close gamble.

Mine rubbed at rear of front fender wells and not just the plastic. Would've had to trim sheet metal which I didn't want to do.

Thanks for the info, I'm trying to set this up so I get the look I want, and still be able to pull through a 7' door. I think at 8" I will be rubbing the ceiling. This is gonna be tight. Any chance you have photos before you did the flares? You can text, or email if it's easier. Thank you,

Sean

[email protected]

(941)809-9274

Thanks for the info, I'm trying to set this up so I get the look I want, and still be able to pull through a 7' door. I think at 8" I will be rubbing the ceiling. This is gonna be tight. Any chance you have photos before you did the flares? You can text, or email if it's easier. Thank you,

Sean

[email protected]

(941)809-9274

Unfortunately I don't have pics without the flairs with the lift and wheels as they were installed at the same time. Sorry man.

New Access cover today!!

IMG_0087_zpsbysggbyc.jpg

Is that the Lorado? Reason I ask is that mine seems to be a bit long from left to right where it's hard to keep it tight... But yours seems a lot less.. Especially drivers side back corner just to the right of the Z71 decal... That almost looks short... I know the access' have adjusters but I just haven't messed with them yet... Been 18 months and love it...