GMC "Build Your Own" Site Almost UP!

At 5:45 this morning I noticed the GMC site had a few changes, as if they were working on it. I went back to it at 6:30 and they have now added the Denali to the 2014 "Build Your Own" column, however as of this moment, it still doesn't work. However, they are finally making progress. Maybe by the end of the day, they will have it up for use. Although my Denali has been built, I am still anxious to see the prices of the options I ordered. I know several of you are very anxious to see this page up and working. By the way, the times I mentioned are Central Standard Times.

Sweet!! Thanks.

We guessed about right.

Can you order the in bed tie down rings separately after the order? It wasn't an option when I picked at the dealer, but I see them on here.

Went to the chevy one and built a high country vs a ltz z71. only about $300 different the way I built them. The High country would be more because I want to get the heated wheel and adjustable pedals but the make you pick a package with the driver alert crap on it to get those. So I would be closer a $1600 difference if I added those, but that makes it not worth it to me. Wish you could add things separately.

Hello Everyone! Yes, the website was been updated. I personally went on GMC website today and built my own 2014 Sierra Denali with a 6.2L engine. If any one is experiencing any issues regarding building your own vehicle, please let me know. I am only a private message away and always happy to assist!

Safe travels,

Jennifer T.

GM Customer Care

Archived