2014+ Door Handle Removal

Well here is what I found today. My GM dealer showed part numbers 13592466 (L) and 13592465 ® (Handle Bases) is what we need. $30 a piece and supposedly the screw and nut come included with that. They are not sold separate. I had them order some so I could make sure it was included. I'll update ya'll sometime tomorrow on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well here is the mysterious nut and bolt for the door handle. The new parts that came in had an extra set that I don't need. You still have to pull the door panel to instal these. But have have extra if anyone is interested.

cd563f53795c5929b900657c0832b2f3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Posting in the FS Section now, but I have a set of 4 pristine chrome door handles for sale that I just took off my 2018. They were also just ceramic coated when I had the truck done a month ago as well. 

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...

So can anyone tell me where the nit goes? I tried putting it in thtough the outside but doesn’t fit. Do I need to take door panel off? I tried but I don’t see where I can get my hand through to put it in that way. I bought the truck about 3 months ago and the small part of door handle fell off. Looks like they didn’t bother to put a screw in... but I bought all the parts needed to fix this. Lost on where to put nut. Screw won’t tighten up without it

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...