Just got my 2014 sierra denali 6.2

Debo3883

And I'm in love! I picked it up last thurs and have about 400 miles on it so far. The 6.2 is a ANIMAL to say the least.The quality of this truck is better than my 11 yukon denali in every way. I had painted mudflaps, gm accessory 22 inch rims, chrome gas door, chrome tow hooks, tonneau cover, and all weather floor mats installed before I picked her up. Here are some pics. Enjoy!3ebyhy3a.jpgemy5u7ag.jpga3amybev.jpgqaty7eqe.jpg7u2evaru.jpgbu2anene.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I'm in love! I picked it up last thurs and have about 400 miles on it so far. The 6.2 is a ANIMAL to say the least.The quality of this truck is better than my 11 yukon denali in every way. I had painted mudflaps, gm accessory 22 inch rims, chrome gas door, chrome tow hooks, tonneau cover, and all weather floor mats installed before I picked her up. Here are some pics. Enjoy!3ebyhy3a.jpgemy5u7ag.jpga3amybev.jpgqaty7eqe.jpg7u2evaru.jpgbu2anene.jpg

I know a lot of you guys de-chrome but I sure like the chrome on dark color trucks. That is a sweet looking truck!!!

I know a lot of you guys de-chrome but I sure like the chrome on dark color trucks. That is a sweet looking truck!!!

What brand cover did you put?

what did you pay if you don't mind me asking. mine will be built soon, wanna know how much wiggle room there is on msrp

thanks.

looks great by the way !!

Thanks for all the compliments guys! I bought the truck from smail gmc in greensburg. The sticker was a little over 57k plus with the wheels and other accessories it brought me just above 60k retail. I didn't pay anything close to that. I was able to negotiate 7k off sticker before the accessories.

Archived