Window Trim / Moldings

I replaced the Chrome trim with black yesterday (broke one clip on the chrome molding) below is a list of part numbers for the trim and paint to match door handles and mirror caps

Qty 4 13583889 Door handle kits
Qty 1 13583891 Passenger Door Handle Cover
Qty 1 13583894 Key Bezel
Qty 2 13585748 Rear Door handle cover
Qty 1 22919757 Mirror cover
Qty 1 22919758 Mirror cover
Qty 1 20964063 Front Left Window Trim
Qty 1 20964064 Front Right Window Trim
Qty 1 20963927 Rear Left Window Trim
Qty 1 20963928 Rear Right Window Trim

Edited by tutiii
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Does anybody know the exact size torx screw that holds on the windows trim? The reason I ask is I was trying to remove the bolt from the rear window trim and it was on there so tight I stripped the screw. So, not only do I have to figure out a way to remove the screw I also need to replace it. I haven't seen any bolts on the typical GM parts websites.

• 4 weeks later...

I replaced the Chrome trim with black yesterday (broke one clip on the chrome molding) below is a list of part numbers for the trim and paint to match door handles and mirror caps

Qty 4 13583889 Door handle kits

Qty 1 13583891 Passenger Door Handle Cover

Qty 1 13583894 Key Bezel

Qty 2 13585748 Rear Door handle cover

Qty 1 22919757 Mirror cover

Qty 1 22919758 Mirror cover

Qty 1 20964063 Front Left Window Trim

Qty 1 20964064 Front Right Window Trim

Qty 1 20963927 Rear Left Window Trim

Qty 1 20963928 Rear Right Window Trim

Where did you order the parts? The GMC dealership told me the mirror covers come in with a primer on them and then I would have to have them painted.

Edited by imatexan3

• 2 months later...

Looks ok to me... I wonder how a vinyl overlay would work out though?

This will give a cleaner gloss finish then plastip will (unless done with a professional sprayer). Vinyl will generally last 3-4 years with out fading or drying out. Its also real cheap. I guarantee you could get some one to do your door trim, mirror caps and door handles for 100$. Ive had quite a few things wrapped over the years with great success.

Surprised no one else has mentioned this yet... You can also get it in colors. It would be pretty easy to match the black, whites grays and such.

Edited by Flying Tomatoes

• 1 month later...

I have all chrome stuff for sale, window trim aka belt moldings, door handles and mirror caps for a CC. I already bought all black stuff so this is ready to go

I have a double cab with black window moldings if anyone wants to trade for chrome... Truck is Rainforest Green in anyone has a matching color and wants the green handles as well.

I have a double cab with chrome. I have been looking to trade for black for some time now. Where are you located?

• Like 1

I've been through i don't know how many threads trying to find the part numbers for black window trim for the double cab. I've got the front ones as there's no difference between crew/double but if anyone could post up the part numbers for black, double cab, rear window trim L/R i would be extremely grateful

Jared

EDIT: I was able to find the part numbers after calling a few different eBay sellers

for anyone wondering, these are the part numbers for black window trim for a DOUBLE CAB

FL - 20964063

FR - 20964064

RL - 20963926

RR - 20963925

Edited by CaliIridium14

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone do me a favor and measure the length of their rear window trim, either crew cab or double cab. I got my black trim in from the dealer, but the part numbers are different than in this thread. The rear trim looks kinda long for a double cab to me.