Duck Commander 2014 Silverado LINE-X truck

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151672434391856&set=a.108860691855.107238.80027946855&type=1&theater

"Introducing the Commander Series - a new truck concept specifically designed for Willie Robertson, CEO of Duck Commander, and unveiled during the 2013 SEMA Show. The concept vehicle is built on a 2014 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z71 4WD LT Crew and features a unique LINE-X exterior coating, custom graphics and accessories that set it apart from any other vehicle."

Just thought this was mildly interesting !

Well, I guess if your the duck commander then that is one sweet ride. Not sure that it is for me. May be 20 years ago I would have wanted one of those really badly. Matter of fact I think I had painted a jon-boat in a very similar camo pattern for hunting ducks. It was my dads boat, and it was moved to the farm about 10 years ago and placed down at the pond.... Lots of memories in that old boat.

interested to know more about the exterior coating. I don't find it hideous and if it were my company then I would drive it around, hello tax write off+ free advertising, lol. I wouldn't buy it as an option package though.

Archived