Order placed on 2/17/14

I'm a new guy on this forum but have been a car guy all my life. I just ordered a 2014 Sierra Denali 6.2L crew cab short box Summit White with ebony interior. Options include trailer brake controller, sunroof, rear seat entertainment package and SEY 22" rims. Dealer told me about 9 weeks but after reading this forum I'm guessing more like 15 or more weeks. I'm waiting on my order number so I can track it. My current rides are 2013 Equinox (wife's), 2006 AWD Trailblazer SS and my pride and joy 99 C5 Corvette supercharged. I have never ordered a new vehicle with all the options I want and I can't wait til it comes in. My plans for it include 3m clear bra, tint, HID's, white door handles, debadge the truck except denali, cold air kit, exhaust, tune and rear air bags for towing my 20' enclosed trailer.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna try to be patient waiting but I know that's not gonna work....lol. I am waiting on selling my SS Trailblazer until I get closer to delivery. I already bought lowering shackles, take off white door handles off ebay, black plastic mirror caps(plan on tow mirror caps from cipa when they are released), black window moldings, weather tech front and rear mats....next items most likely will be airlift or tonneau cover. Once I get the truck I will be busy making it my own.

Hey man be patient !! Its worth it!! I oreded mine and waited for 3 months!! Not to discourage you but mine was not a Denali and you will get yours quicker than I did!! It will feel alot like the TBSS's 4.10s and you will be right at home with all the room over the TBSS. I absolutely love mine!! Get it and break it in with that camper!! It loves to pull!! Let me know how the air bag mod goes as Ive never experamented with them!! I pull alot and could use that mod for my truck!! Just dont think you messed up by ordering what you wanted! Its worth it.

Hey man be patient !! Its worth it!! I oreded mine and waited for 3 months!! Not to discourage you but mine was not a Denali and you will get yours quicker than I did!! It will feel alot like the TBSS's 4.10s and you will be right at home with all the room over the TBSS. I absolutely love mine!! Get it and break it in with that camper!! It loves to pull!! Let me know how the air bag mod goes as Ive never experamented with them!! I pull alot and could use that mod for my truck!! Just dont think you messed up by ordering what you wanted! Its worth it.

Congrats and good luck with it. Sounds like it will be a sweet ride. However, I thought you couldn't order anything with a sunroof right now. Or is that only for silverados? Don't mean to hijack your thread - I was just surprised you ordered one with the sunroof.

Also, I love your stable of cars. I miss my TBSS. Has to be one of the most fun trucks to drive.

Congrats and good luck with it. Sounds like it will be a sweet ride. However, I thought you couldn't order anything with a sunroof right now. Or is that only for silverados? Don't mean to hijack your thread - I was just surprised you ordered one with the sunroof.

Also, I love your stable of cars. I miss my TBSS. Has to be one of the most fun trucks to drive.

I ordered my truck on Dec 23rd with the sunroof and had no problems getting my truck built, I pick it up tonight.

Archived