April incentives

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless you're lucky you probably won't know those until next month because even the dealers typically don't find out in advance. They may be able to take an educated guess but that's about it usually.

Unless you're lucky you probably won't know those until next month because even the dealers typically don't find out in advance. They may be able to take an educated guess but that's about it usually.

They wont even discuss it... They act like there wont be any. Im sure thats what they were saying in feb as well

The dealers don't find out till they roll them out. Maybe a few days in advance but they still won't say anything because they don't want to effect their end of month number.

A dealer told me that now is the best time because they have 0%, incentives, truck owners credit, etc. He also told me that they are going to run out of trucks in the next couple of months due to supplier shortages.

I may be young, but I ain't stupid. Trucks are the big three's biggest revenue generators, and GM has record low sales. You're honestly going to tell me that they will run out of trucks? HA. The only time I've heard of a truck being hard to get was when the raptors came out, and that was because they were limited run. I'll take my money elsewhere, thank you. I understand he is trying to make a sale, but there is no need to lie and trick me into buying.

they will be more every month, just like last year.....get a gms discount from a retired gm employee or make friends with a gm employee.....you can do this by walking into a dealer and saying to someone that works there,and say,,,hey, hey, hey.....I want to be your friend..but doughnuts and pizza,,,,test drive some trucks and have some fun.....I made friends with an old man that my mom bought a Colorado from and it saved me $1400 cold hard cash......deal like a jew in divorce court, be humble, give cash tips to everyone at the dealership. people love money, smiles, and compliments. grease the wheels and grow some balls,,,,the world is yours, so act ,like it., and remember Jesus loves you.

they will be more every month, just like last year.....get a gms discount from a retired gm employee or make friends with a gm employee.....you can do this by walking into a dealer and saying to someone that works there,and say,,,hey, hey, hey.....I want to be your friend..but doughnuts and pizza,,,,test drive some trucks and have some fun.....I made friends with an old man that my mom bought a Colorado from and it saved me $1400 cold hard cash......deal like a jew in divorce court, be humble, give cash tips to everyone at the dealership. people love money, smiles, and compliments. grease the wheels and grow some balls,,,,the world is yours, so act ,like it., and remember Jesus loves you.

Heck just like the last 10 years, if I buy this year it will be when they have the oh #@#@ we have no room on our lots for the 2015's rebate sale and get a nice 10-12 k off the sticker price. These trucks simple are not moving in any kind of quantity around me, dealers will have hundreds of these trucks to choose from when the new model year arrives in a few months, the dealers will have no choice but to discount them drastically imo!

I should be getting mine at end of April and if its close to May I will wait til MAY 1st. Usually the later the better for incentives and thats what Im hoping 4.

My dealer told me that GM doesnt tell them for fear of getting to competors that could make counter pricing deals so they keep it under their vest. But who really knows LOL

Makes sense, but believe half of what u see, nothing that u hear!

Archived