GMC/Borla vs Borla Cat Back

GM Borla 6.2 exhaust systems now on GM Landing (accessory) site.

Denaliboz I'm in Valparaiso across the bridge from you. If you go for s system I'll have to hear it.

GM Borla 6.2 exhaust systems now on GM Landing (accessory) site.

Denaliboz I'm in Valparaiso across the bridge from you. If you go for s system I'll have to hear it.

I'm holding out for the Borla version, but when I get it I will let you know.

• 3 weeks later...

Just ordered Borla part 140572 ATAK split rear setup for the 6.2, now waiting the 4 weeks for it to come in is gonna be tuff!!!! Got it thru summit with free shipping for 1150

Just ordered Borla part 140572 ATAK split rear setup for the 6.2, now waiting the 4 weeks for it to come in is gonna be tuff!!!! Got it thru summit with free shipping for 1150

Will be curious to see how this sounds (interior and exterior). I had the ATAK on my 6.2L camaro and it sounded good but the v4 mode was horendous (DRONE NOISE) and required me to disable it.

I would assume the v4 drone will be similar in our 6.2L's. I am not sure I will go the ATAK route on my denali/6.2l as i love the quietness inside and all i can hear is the fun loving 35" meats pounding the pavement ever so slightly. Will see how the reviews/videos go as this gets out to more trucks like ours with the 2014 6.2L corvette engine.

Still contemplating ordering GM Borla PN 19303346, however would really like to see the installation/hear what's it gonna sound like before I making the purchase. I received 15% accessory discount card from my dealer which would help a bit, on the fence for now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the GM Borla... I think it is very nice. It has a nice announcement when you get on it and it is not too loud for normal driving. I think you'll be quite pleased with the mod... couple it with a BB tune and get rid of the AFM and you'll really enjoy your truck!!!

• 3 weeks later...

How is it in V4 mode? Also, what size are the tail pipes coming out of the muffler? Thinking about modifying the rear exit system for a side exit if I go with the GM setup.