Mike1220's 2014 Sierra

Mike1220

How did you get the radio surround off?

I just pried it from the bottom center above the switch area. I do remember I took out the top of the console (where the 2 cig lighters, USBs, and 110V sit at, but I know that wasn't necessary, although it can sometimes make it easier. I'll try to pull it off again tomorrow and let you know for sure what to do. But it's not hard once you can get atleast one corner up

I really like the tailgate bar Mike. Where did you get it? How did you decide to wire them in?

That truck of yours keeps getting better and better!

I hardwired it to the trailer plug. Also I got it at Pepboys. It is the Bully Firestrip WITHOUT reverse light function. I prefer this one over any other bar. It has more lights and I went through 3 other bars when I had other bars on my old 02 Yukon (I have pictures earlier in this thread of that car with the LED bar) and they always either twisted, lights went out, or it condensate so much that water would start to pool inside of the tubs. I found this bar and used it for 6 months without a single issue (reason it was only 6 months is cause I sold the car at that time, and I didn't feel like taking the bar off). So far I haven't had any issues, love the bar. I recommend it to everyone who doesn't mind not having the reverse function.

• Like 1

Took a while for me to order it, but finally got around to ordering a Driver Assist Handle from Shopchevyparts.com, after shipping total cost was just under $50, much better than getting it for $100 from Dealer

Took a while for me to order it, but finally got around to ordering a Driver Assist Handle from Shopchevyparts.com, after shipping total cost was just under $50, much better than getting it for $100 from Dealer

I still need to do this....

Just ordered Red/Clear LED tail lights. (The OEM look alikes). Should arrive at home on Tuesday of next week, so I should be able to install them on either Wednesday or Thursday of next week since that's when Fall Break begins [emoji41]. Finally my brake lights will match my tailgate bar

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do it! Cheapest I could find it was on shopchevyparts.com. Go order it real quick.

It has been saved in my cart for awhile now....

Just ordered Red/Clear LED tail lights. (The OEM look alikes). Should arrive at home on Tuesday of next week, so I should be able to install them on either Wednesday or Thursday of next week since that's when Fall Break begins [emoji41]. Finally my brake lights will match my tailgate bar

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did you go with the Anzo's? The eagle ones on ebay i think they are.

Eagle. Same thing for less money. And do it now! Go order it! It's tired of sitting in the Cart!

post-127147-141236147021_thumb.jpg

Driver side assist handle added. Helps a lot! Great $50 investment.

• Like 1

post-127147-141280925503_thumb.jpg

LED tail lights! Will get some better pics when the sun goes down. And for anyone who says that these aren't much brighter than stock, they lied. These are much brighter IMO!

• Like 3