Can we get a regular cab thread going? Stock, lifted, lowered?

I'm going for the Zone leveling kit here in the next few weeks.....it's nice to see a leveled regular cab on here. I'll be sure to post pics too. I'm also going to measure MPG differences as well.

(side note, I have the 4.3 too. It's more than enough power for what I use, tows 7200lbs, and gets 24-26 on the highway in the real world)

Here is my project...Details Mcgaughys kit set at 3-5, GM CK160-SEW wheels, 305-45-22 Falken's, Airaid MIT and stock filter box, Magnaflow cat-back on the way and removing 3rd cat, Black Bear Tune in December,Waiting on a High Country Grill inserts, Color match this spring.

RT

Edited by 07Softail
  • Like 2

Here is my project...Details Mcgaughys kit set at 3-5, GM CK160-SEW wheels, 305-45-22 Falken's, Airaid MIT and stock filter box, Magnaflow cat-back on the way and removing 3rd cat, Black Bear Tune in December,Waiting on a High Country Grill inserts, Color match this spring.

RT

Nice truck more pics

nice lookin truck man..love the color.. to this day i still have not seen a 14 regular cab in louisiana.. they pretty rare i guess.. i went to the dealership back in june looking to get a regular cab, they had none but 1 work truck long bed model for 24k so i just went ahead and just got a 4 door for about the same price..

Edited by FlexinChevy

As a matter of fact...you can as of 2015 get...leather split bench, 8inch radio with or without nav in regular cab trucks.

Yea I saw that. I like having the extra space. But I just love the look of a jacked up reg cab. short box.

• 1 month later...

Anyone got pics of regular cab with drop shackles n blocks removed? I wanna do it but wanna see how it looks n curious if i gota get the degree shims to get pinion right

I had some pics but I guess i deleted them when I the 3-5 kit. But with Shackles and Block removal I didn't have to use pinion shims.

RT

Here's mine. 2014 Sierra Sle. Color matched grill and fenders. Every option available for a regular cab. And of course V8! Haven't installed my kit yet,but it will be lowered 4/6. Color is sonama red metallic

Boy that looks good. Can I ask where you got the color match grille and mirrors? Dealer option when you bought it new or did you buy them elsewhere and install?