aftermarket headlights 2014 silverado/sierra

Those anzos are starting to grow on me. Has anyone thrown HIDs behind em? How do you like them?

I think many are putting HIDs in them. I already have HIDs installed, all I will need to do is get different bulbs to use with my Anzo's once they arrive.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FYI to y'all, looks like someone is finally making an aftermarket LTZ replacement headlight. 500 bucks for a pair is perfect for me! Look way better than all the other aftermarket ones to me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Pair-Set-Halogen-Headlight-Assembly-DOT-14-Chevrolet-Silverado-Pickup-Truck-/390968006842?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5b078258ba&vxp=mtr

FYI to y'all, looks like someone is finally making an aftermarket LTZ replacement headlight. 500 bucks for a pair is perfect for me! Look way better than all the other aftermarket ones to me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Pair-Set-Halogen-Headlight-Assembly-DOT-14-Chevrolet-Silverado-Pickup-Truck-/390968006842?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5b078258ba&vxp=mtr

They're actually $522, seems nice...I would rather get the Anzo's for less.

They're actually $522, seems nice...I would rather get the Anzo's for less.

Yeah don't get me wrong the Anzos are nice but for people who have been wanting the ltz headlights but own an lt (like me) the ltz route would have been about 900 bucks and not 522.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

This is great news here! Now we don't have to settle for anzos/recons if we don't want to!

$500 still seems a bit steep for them, but considering what we're paying for these trucks... Its probably as good as it's gonna get...

This is great news here! Now we don't have to settle for anzos/recons if we don't want to!

$500 still seems a bit steep for them, but considering what we're paying for these trucks... Its probably as good as it's gonna get...

For me 260 a headlight is pretty cheap. I plan on ordering them and just going straight to an fxr retro while I have them out of the truck. Sell my LT headlights and this turns into a very cheap swap.

Take good pictures of your progress and make a how-to thread. I think you'll have quite a few LT Silverado folks that might like to follow in your footsteps!

Will do. Ordered the lights last night. Just have to convince the wife to let me get the projectors Haha.

• 4 weeks later...

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1415384992.695922.jpg

Dont forget to changeout the fogs also, i have leds in mine. The headlights look awesome, you'll be happy

Just installed mine yesterday and since I have an LT, I am clueless how these function. Ok in Auto, the only thing that is on are the low beams during the day, at night they all turn on. If I switch over to Parking Lights the lights that are on are amber and LEDs. With the lights on they all turn on. I thought the purpose of these LEDs were to be on during the day without having the low beams on?

richy, what silverstars did you buy for the low beam? I bought the Zxe but did not make a difference in color the way it did when I got them for the stock (reflective style) headlights. Also, I have a dark spot in the middle, is there any adjusting I need to do to have full coverage of the road?

Thanks,

jc

Archived