What about Black Silverado/Sierra Photos?

they all look good . looking for good set led taillights for BLACK truck ? red or light smoke ?????

https://www.realtruck.com/v-tech-tail-light-covers/R183955P2015Y734MA.html

These seem to be the only ones on RealTruck.com that fit our 2015 trucks.

I added some Lund fender flares that my local body shop painted for me.

looks good . taillights are those oem / aftermarket ? vent visior (make) ??? fender flares on a Midnight Edition ?????

looks good . taillights are those oem / aftermarket ? vent visior (make) ??? fender flares on a Midnight Edition ?????

Thanks! I just sprayed my taillights with VHT night shades and a clear. I need to redo them and next time I won't use the clear, they seemed shinier without the clear. The vent shades are EGR slimline in channel. The 0 offset on the wheels made the tires stick out a bit, so I opted for the flares. The truck is actually a High Country not a midnight edition.

Thanks! I just sprayed my taillights with VHT night shades and a clear. I need to redo them and next time I won't use the clear, they seemed shinier without the clear. The vent shades are EGR slimline in channel. The 0 offset on the wheels made the tires stick out a bit, so I opted for the flares. The truck is actually a High Country not a midnight edition.

Thank you for info. I have a Midnight edition - would those look good on my truck ????? Looking for ideals.

Thank you for info. I have a Midnight edition - would those look good on my truck ????? Looking for ideals.

I like the look of fender flares, some don't. I think they look better on a truck with wider/bigger tires and a lift. Mine just has the 2.5 level kit, but I really like the way they look.

I like the look of fender flares, some don't. I think they look better on a truck with wider/bigger tires and a lift. Mine just has the 2.5 level kit, but I really like the way they look.

my has a 2" level with 265/6518 right now . might go bigger - car show/swap meets deals.

I really like those rims. What are they?

sent from Florida beech

They are BMF Novakanes 20x9 0 offset

Just so you know they don't make BMF wheels anymore. The company chagned names to S.O.T.A. Offroad. They still make the design though. Just so you know.

They are BMF Novakanes 20x9 0 offset

Thanks I'm gonna look into them

sent from Florida beech

Just so you know they don't make BMF wheels anymore. The company chagned names to S.O.T.A. Offroad. They still make the design though. Just so you know.

Thank you

sent from Florida beech