Rawyzf's 2015 Silverado Z71 Build

Rawyzf

Love the color, does it match the bike??

Wish I had a bike still, but at the same time I'm glad I don't. I'd probably be dead.

Wish I had a bike still, but at the same time I'm glad I don't. I'd probably be dead.

I feel you there, although it's in my blood. Everytime I sell one I end up with another shortly after. On a 14 yz250f currently.

I feel you there, although it's in my blood. Everytime I sell one I end up with another shortly after. On a 14 yz250f currently.

I was old school, yzf750, 94.
  • Like 1

First oil change today at 14xx miles. Wanted to get some full synthetic in there and get the break in oil out.

Going with Amsoil Signature Series 0w20. https://www.amsoil.com/shop/by-product/motor-oil/gasoline/sae-0w-20-signature-series-100-percent-synthetic-motor-oil/?code=ASMQT-EA

WIX oil filter. http://www.amazon.com/Wix-57045-Oil-Filter/dp/B002PMQNDE

Edited by Rawyzf

nice :) looks alot like mine..ive done some cosmetic mods..like you... tinted fronts,plus strip on windshield...ext chrome..chrome grille snap in.. 2.5" level kit..tonno pro cover(hard tri fold) the color caught my eye IMMEDIATELY..lol....IMG_3249_zpsjjvp0et3.jpg?1428530021311&1IMG_3247_zpsjqf19vgt.jpg?1428530021311&1

• Like 2

nice :) looks alot like mine..ive done some cosmetic mods..like you... tinted fronts,plus strip on windshield...ext chrome..chrome grille snap in.. 2.5" level kit..tonno pro cover(hard tri fold) the color caught my eye IMMEDIATELY..lol....IMG_3249_zpsjjvp0et3.jpg?1428530021311&1IMG_3247_zpsjqf19vgt.jpg?1428530021311&1

Very nice, and I agree. Color is amazing, it's so many colors depending on lighting outside and how clean it is :P

Do you have a pic from the size on the 2.5 Level kit? I can't decide if I want to bring the front up 2" or drop the rear 1-2".

I dropped the Tail Lights and Third Brake Light off at the painter today, to get them smoked. I don't want really dark, just some smoke to them to dull down the red a bit. I'll post pics when I get them back later this week.

• Like 1