Rawyzf's 2015 Silverado Z71 Build

Rawyzf

I agree with you on this. I was dead set on selling the 18s and getting 20s with 275/55 after reading and looking at some pics on here. But, I figured before I spend that kind of money, I'll try the 275/65/18 on the 18 wheels and see how that goes.

I am very happy with the truck and results.

I'm still considering 20s for the summer months though.

Also am considering a leveling kit, but I know nothing about them, so I have some reading to do. I just want to bring the front up a tad to level it out. Don't want to lift or anything like that.

I put a 2" rough country leveling kit in mine yesterday. took an hour in my gravel driveway with my dad helping. made a huge difference.

post-141988-0-72298100-1429185437_thumb.jpg

Edited by SULLVERADO

+1

Definitely a sweet truck man! Congrats! Tires made a huge difference. I need to upgrade mine as well.

Thanks guys!

Love the new rims on there, looks sick.

• 2 weeks later...

Had to take a picture of the truck actually being put to use other than me driving to work and daycare [emoji14]

87a3861a3b90b8e5c4df9b101723146f.jpg

Edited by Rawyzf

Trying to decide if I want to also take the Z71 stickers off the bed side. They don't really do much for the truck with everything else being darker.

Now, if the stickers were black or all dark grey, I'd leave them on most likely. But since they are Red partially, they look a little out of place.

I wonder how hard it is to get those off.

Trying to decide if I want to also take the Z71 stickers off the bed side. They don't really do much for the truck with everything else being darker.

Now, if the stickers were black or all dark grey, I'd leave them on most likely. But since they are Red partially, they look a little out of place.

I wonder how hard it is to get those off.

Truck looks great man! The de-badge looks nice, I'd say take off that z71 sticker, should peel right off. Love what you have done with everything so far!

• Like 1

Truck looks great man! The de-badge looks nice, I'd say take off that z71 sticker, should peel right off. Love what you have done with everything so far!

Thanks!

I'll search a bit online to see if there is a special way to do this. If it is as easy as it sounds, I'll be taking them off :).