Iridium Trucks....Post them if you got one!

Does your front wheels stick out farther than the rear?

The knuckles push the front out I'm assuming.

Yes they do but it isnt bad at all...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, new to the forums here. Ive had my truck for about 6 months now, and have been putting off signing up on here since that first day haha. So here is my iridium baby. (not the best picture..) 2014, 1500 all terrain. has a 4inch BDS lift, put the canopy on and the billet grill. waiting on my painted door handles, and black window sills. Ive got some black rhino Dune wheels now sitting in the garage waiting to go on. Just cant get into these rims on it now...

post-165217-0-86779500-1479421664_thumb.png

• 1 month later...

mine and my buddies denali we both go iridium, however on his denali in certain light and even at night his looks much darker than mine

Is iridium:

purple - yes

blue - yes

green - yes

brown - yes

grey - yes

It is a freakin' chameleon! The paint's heavy metal flake and different color iridescent flakes take on different hues under different lighting, sky, and surface conditions.

Day one when I got home on a day with a clear blue sky the wife asked why I bought a purple truck. Later, under a cloudy sky it looked grey, looking at it reflecting the lawn it looks green, blue in a parking lot under a clear sky, etc Looking closely under a bright Sun, I still don't know what color it really is? All that matters is that whatever color is projects, it looks great!

• Like 1

Hey guys. Clean trucks all around. I've been waiting to post a pic until I was satisfied with my set up, but that's never going to happen. I've just run out of truck money for the time being so here's mine (for a while)bb6dbc61f2d77c6125b538dc800193c3.png065c44689d4fe1ea4608e81fea7a9fa5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK I need specs on this. This is the look I'm going for. Lift? Tires/size? Whay steps are those? And I can't make out the rim...Brand? Looks awesome

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Edited by Jeff5347
  • Like 1

Rough country 2.5" lift/level (but it's not level, still 1" take). Fuel mavericks. 295/55/20. Westin hdx dropsteps. I drilled out the logo and but some black rivets in the holes of the steps.

Edit: I think the offest is +19 on wheels. I used someone else's setup on here with a black Denali.

Edited by fluxcapacitor11
  • Like 2

Rough country 2.5" lift/level (but it's not level, still 1" take). Fuel mavericks. 295/55/20. Westin hdx dropsteps. I drilled out the logo and but some black rivets in the holes of the steps.

Edit: I think the offest is +19 on wheels. I used someone else's setup on here with a black Denali.

That truck looks perfect. Did you have 20s before? I have 18s stock and was think on just going 18s again for a better ride over 20s. I thought they were hdx. How do you like them? Enough room to step up and down with? Do you have any fro t shots to see how the tires sit in the wheel well? Curious if they are flush or stuck out a bit.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I had 20's on a tundra with original bfg's. it rode good. This is a little rougher with the nitto's. but these are more aggressive. Steps are fine. I'd rather not have any, but the kids and wife whined too much about it.

Don't have any straight on pics, and it's nasty today. But they stick out about an inch. Nothing drastic, just enough to see a little meat.

Thanks for all the compliments!

• 2 weeks later...