Iridium Trucks....Post them if you got one!

man those are the steps I wanted but someone at work already had them. Truck looks great. (Might want to blur your plates out)

Is that plasti dip smoke on the tail lights? That was my next cheap project.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the plate tip, I'm new to posting on forums. It is plasti dip but not the smoke. I put on a light coat of black then put 4 coats of glossifier on top of that. It looks ok to me and the lights are still pretty bright, but I'm not completely sold on it. I've had a bunch of steps on past trucks and these are the first ones I actually use getting in and out.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

imageedit 16 6382157068

imageedit 22 5136123016

imageedit 28 6867436848

Heres my 2016 Chevy Silverado:

*4" BDS Lift

* 275/65R20 Mickey Thompson ATZ P3

*20x9 (0 offset) XD Grenade

*Amp Research power steps

*Borla Exhaust S-Type

*Wrapped bumpers and grill with Avery Supreme Satin Black

*Diablo Sport Lew Tune

• Like 1

Seeing a lot of color matched iridium metallic mirror caps and handles and now I want to do that haha. Are you guys buying the Chevy's Tungsten mirror caps and handles? Looking at what the best route to go here is, TIA

Seeing a lot of color matched iridium metallic mirror caps and handles and now I want to do that haha. Are you guys buying the Chevy's Tungsten mirror caps and handles? Looking at what the best route to go here is, TIA

mine came with them already. But most are either buying used take offs or getting other ones painted I would imagine

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. Clean trucks all around. I've been waiting to post a pic until I was satisfied with my set up, but that's never going to happen. I've just run out of truck money for the time being so here's mine (for a while)bb6dbc61f2d77c6125b538dc800193c3.png065c44689d4fe1ea4608e81fea7a9fa5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This truck looks wicked! Well done. Which Nitto tires are these and size?