Got my new 6.2 Denali from Laura this weekend!

First off, Laura is the real deal. They were ready and waiting to pick me up at the airport, price was exactly what we agreed on, and they were very professional. Would recommend to anyone.

This thing is a beast on the highway with the 6.2. I really didn't expect it to accelerate that hard at highway speeds. Passing on a 2 lane highway is actually fun. Makes me not miss my Audi.

1. First step this weekend will be tinting the windows and a Roll N Lock a-series tonneau cover.

2. Next thing I want to do is the Air Raid Jr kit (MIT and filter) and wondering if the CAI is worth the extra money?

Also, based on what I've read here, I think I want to do the Diablo inTune. (throttle response, tighter shifting, correct for new tire size, and possibly mileage).

3. Level, new wheels, and tires when the BFG KO2 is out in a 305/55/20. Thinking Dropstar 645MB

Not sure if anyone cares about all that, but I'm just pumped about my new truck and thought I'd share. :Dimage_zpsn8fxcgyy.jpg

Nice!

All you need is the AirAid MIT, the OEM airbox is more than sufficient. Don't waste your money on an aftermarket CAI. The factory box with MIT flows better than the aftermarket systems.

Sent from my crappy iPhone 6

using Tapatalk

Awesome, thanks! I see you also did the Diablosport intune. How have you liked that?

I had the inTune for my 5.3L and it worked great for what it was. Now I have a true custom tune and it's even better.

Han an old Predator for my Vortec Max and had a Diablo custom tune, wasn't all that great. Runs much better with custom tune not using Diablo software.

If all you want is AFM disable capability and a little extra it should work fine. If you want real gains, a custom tune is the way to go. Black Bear Performance does a great job and they are highly recommended here.

Sent from my crappy iPhone 6

using Tapatalk

Archived