Radio Presets..

I've looked and searched.. How do I make my radio presets reappear? I touched the screen a certain way and they disappeared downward. It's a certain type of gesture because that's how they went away. I've looked thru settings too.. It's probably something stupid easy.

There is an option in settings on how many presets to display, maybe you turned that off accidentally.

In my LT I drag my finger up a little for 1 row to show 5 and then a little more for 3 rows to show 15. I've had a couple times while sliding the presets to the next set and accidentally dragged my finger down at the same time to hide them. I just slide my finger up to bring the presets back. Just saying that you can change that without going into settings and I don't think you can turn it off.

Edited by SouthernSilveradoGuy85

I've looked and searched.. How do I make my radio presets reappear? I touched the screen a certain way and they disappeared downward. It's a certain type of gesture because that's how they went away. I've looked thru settings too.. It's probably something stupid easy.

Don't feel bad , had my truck eight months and still learning. Scrolled through the channels and ended up on HD somehow

Does anyone know how to get them to disappear?

On my NAV screen, I have presets showing across the bottom and would like those to minimize while I drive. Any recommendations?

Does anyone know how to get them to disappear?

On my NAV screen, I have presets showing across the bottom and would like those to minimize while I drive. Any recommendations?

Put your finger on the bar and slide down then it should go away and still be able to be pulled up when you want to look at them. I had mine like that until I accidentally slide it up in a way to keep them up there which I like better anyways.

Not a fan of the touch screen presets. I programmed by music type and use steering wheel button. :)

What do you mean programmed by music type? Like put similar music style stations next to each other? I'm like you though I use the steering wheel buttons to change stations if I'm not streaming something through my iPhone. I hate the touchscreen on these trucks. If it weren't for the backup camera, I would have pulled this head unit out and put in an after market stereo system.

I'm a little bummed about my radio not showing the station name and current song. It only displays the station. I don't mean on the preset buttons but the actual top display.

I'm a little bummed about my radio not showing the station name and current song. It only displays the station. I don't mean on the preset buttons but the actual top display.

It shows everything on XM, but I think it would be hard to show the song name and singer/group name for an AM/FM station.

It shows everything on XM, but I think it would be hard to show the song name and singer/group name for an AM/FM station.

Depends on the station. This information shows up on mine from the local FM station I listen to. Not all of the local stations broadcast this information though.

Depends on the station. This information shows up on mine from the local FM station I listen to. Not all of the local stations broadcast this information though.

Yup, same here.