2015 Silverado Leveling kit, Which One Is The Best?

Ok, so I asked the question about fitting a 275/70/18 on a stock Silverado. I recently bought a set of ko2 275/70/18 tires and later realized they rubs a little (not much) This don't worry me but there isn't much overall room in the fount wheel well.

So now I finally decided to buy a leveling /lift kit and I don't know which brand is the best? and No don't recommend rough country I knows you can buy it for $49.99. I was looking at buying a Ready lift?....any pros or cons?

Which is better lower or upper strut extensions?

Right now I trying to decide how big should I go. I was thinking a 2.25" and add lager block in the rear (that would be an inch) or should I go with a 1.5" or 1.75" and not touch the rear?

I Still wants a bit of a factory rake because I does some towing and uses the bed daily for hauling items.

Can someone help me here, I kind of needs to know soon because I wants to order some type of kit.

Edited by silveradonationfan15

I have a top gun customz 2" level, front only. Solid steel, welded together, basically all kits are the same to tell you the truth. Mine looks like it sets level, but i think there is a tad bit of rake. Go with a 1.5" and you'll be fine.

I plan on putting in a 2" block in the rear to give a tad more rake for when im towing and hauling and such

I have a top gun customz 2" level, front only. Solid steel, welded together, basically all kits are the same to tell you the truth. Mine looks like it sets level, but i think there is a tad bit of rake. Go with a 1.5" and you'll be fine.

I plan on putting in a 2" block in the rear to give a tad more rake for when im towing and hauling and such

What do you have a crew cab std box?? also what do you have upper or lower strut spacer?........ I thinking I am going to buy the 2.25" kit because its the same price as the 1.5" and I only install the top strut piece which is 1.5". in the future I put the lower strut spacer in and add an inch to the rear.

Edited by silveradonationfan15

What do you have a crew cab std box?? also what do you have upper or lower strut spacer?........ I thinking I am going to buy the 2.25" kit because its the same price as the 1.5" and I only install the top strut piece which is 1.5". in the future I put the lower strut spacer in and add an inch to the rear.

Mine is a under the strut spacer. Truck is a crew cab short box. Heard good and bad about a 2.5" level as far as steering and suspension components wearing out so i figured i would only do a 2"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you do not want to spend the money on the Bilstiens, I would go with the Rough Country kit, or something similar.

This is the kit I got http://www.roughcountry.com/gm-leveling-lift-kit-1305-10.html.

I called them up and switched out the 2" block that comes with the kit for a 3" block to retain some rake, only a few dollars more.

If you do not want to spend the money on the Bilstiens, I would go with the Rough Country kit, or something similar.

This is the kit I got http://www.roughcountry.com/gm-leveling-lift-kit-1305-10.html.

I called them up and switched out the 2" block that comes with the kit for a 3" block to retain some rake, only a few dollars more.

Just seems so pricey for 150, when the 5100s are what like 120ish a piece for level and a nice strut upgrade.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...