2015 chrome to painted grill swap questions

I have a 2015 z71 in Ocean Blue. I bought a like new VR painted grill, bowtie and honeycomb combo. I have a paint guy who will match it for $50.

Now would my z71 black insert and z71 logo swap onto the painted grill and replace the honeycomb?

And what are the chrome small bits that surround the headlights? I would want to buy the black ones off of a midnight or blackout edition to have them painted also, just not sure what part name i am looking for.

Im not sure about the z71 insert. I have the LTZ insert on my honeycomb and when i took my grill off to get color matched it did look like there was a way to take it off and put it on another grill. I have seen people switch theirs out and put different ones on.

The chrome bezels are what your are talking about that is around the head light. To take them off you need to loosen the headlight housing or take it out to get better access and then you will see that they are held on by clips on the top and one of the sides, and some adhesive tape i believe. One you get the tabs undone, you pull it out towards you and push towards the side with no clips and it slides off. You may have to take the grill off I can't remember. There are videos on youtube of people explaining it.

heres a video

Archived